Hopper mixing and projection pump
- Either a simple mixer can be used or a mixer projection pump combination system depending on the nature of the project (specific surface coating, size of application team, projection distance).
- Please discuss demands of the project with the equipment manufacturer beforehand and test before large scale use.
- Ensure access to proper voltage (mono or tri-phase, 220V) and electrical power is at least 16 amps if an electrical powered system is used. Water pressure should be a minimum 2 bars and flow should exceed 5 gallons per minute.
- Effectively protect areas not to be coated, especially windows, as the adhesion of the plaster to glass is excellent.
- Set aside an onsite location for regular cleaning of the machine after use.
- Projection pump.
- Plastic rubbish container (for unused mix).